COMEXAS Seafreight N.V.
t: +32 (0)3 360 80 70
f: +32 (0)3 326 44 55
Member of COMEXAS Group
Why a freight forwarder?
In seafreight matters you shall have to take into account several elements such as the nature of goods, customs formalities, import and export regulations, quota’s, trade agreements, certificates (f.i. origin – phytosanitary), inspections prior shipping, shipping companies, shippers councils, ..etc.
Throughout the years, we have concentrated our efforts on:
- L.C.L. (Less Container Load)
- F.C.L. (Full Container Load)
- Break-bulk (conventionnal)
- Project Cargo (heavy loads)
- Delivery on site
- Cross trade
- Customs formalities
- Bonded and free storage
A worldwide network of reliable agents has meanwhile been developed enabling us to meet shippers and receivers requirements.
Antwerp is playing an important role for the import of goods from any origin. Due to the important hinterland, many cargoes are transiting via Antwerp for further distribution towards Germany, Switzerland, France, ..etc.
We organize shipments worldwide. We have however specialized on certain specific trading routes which we herby summarize:
- West Africa: Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Cameroun, Ivory Coast, Niger, ..etc.
- East Africa: Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Tanzania, Burundi, Zambia, Kenya, ..etc.
- South Africa
- Far East: China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam
We do like to emphazise this activity. For years we have developed a regular consolidation service (L.C.L.) out of Antwerp to Kinshasa and Lubumbashi.
With the expertise of first class insurance brokers, we are able to insure all transports.